Random musings of a grammar nerd

Friday, October 28, 2005

Random Quote Friday

in honor of the radio telethon they're doing at work this week:

Betty White: If you like great PBS programs like "Do Shut Up" and "Shut Your Gob," you'll want to support our pledge drive.
Bart: Pledge drive? Uugh!
PBS Guy: That's right, Betty White.
Betty: If you watch even one second of PBS and don't contribute, you're a thief! A common thief!
PBS Guy: Oookay, take it easy, Betty.
Betty: Sorry, but these thieves make me so damn mad. You know who you are! Thieves!
Homer: You're mad? Where's my show?!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How was the weekend with Dave? I think that was this past weekend...Mustang mentioned something about it I think.

    I hope all is well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home