Random musings of a grammar nerd

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hummus! Yay!

Let's try this again, and see if Blogger will deign not to eat my post again.

Yay! My food processor arrived Wednesday from Amazon. After much debate over which one to get, I picked a pretty white Kitchen Aid 7-cup processor - plenty of room for making hummus! Sadly, I can't make it exactly the way Dave describes the recipe since I no longer live in KC, but Mustang Mama gave me an excellent tutorial.

Other fun things: Tonight: take the cat to the vet! Always fun! And never causes any stress for me or bad behavior by the kitty!
Tomorrow night: Dave arrives for the weekend!! Yay! We're going to The Melting Pot on Saturday to celebrate our one year anniversary of dating. I'm so excited to see him!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hummus Yay!....especially Mustang Mama hummus! :)

    I hope your weekend with Dave out there goes well. One more week til I get to see Dave (and M23).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home