Random musings of a grammar nerd

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Leftover M&Ms. They're what's for breakfast.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Okay, so I had no trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. Not one. So I've got leftover M&Ms (note to M&M Mars: 2 packets of Peanut M&Ms out of 40 does not a variety bag make!) and some Kit-Kat bars. I should probably bring them into work, lest I be totally tempted to finish them all!

Speaking of work, as I'd mentioned in a previous post, our costume theme was board games. Pictured above is my Scrabble costume. One of my co-workers came up with the idea of using Halloween-themed words. It was kind of fun to make- a fairly brainless craft project to do while watching TV and/or talking to Dave on Sunday night.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute costume Em!!! :) The use of "spooky" terms is rather humorous.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger David said…

    Yes, it's cute, but how rotten is her luck?! All those wonderful words -- lengthy, many involving letters with point values of 4 or more -- and not even *one* double/triple word or letter score!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gotta tell ya, I don't know you, but I LOVE your blog!
    the costume is fab!
    "Next Generation" totally rocked and "Alias" is one of the few reasons I watch TV anymore.

    :o)~
    HRH Hermione

     

Post a Comment

<< Home